PDG is a fast growing 3rd party event management company that runs 25+ conferences across the country and internationally. It's a family owned business located in Bloomington, IN and was started in 1986. PDG has a vibrant and fast paced environment and is looking to energetic, resourceful and goal driven employees.
Administrative Planner Assistant will support the event planners with pre-event operational planning, client management, and clerical support. Help set-up and cleanup of events. Coordinate day of event logistics including signage, schedules, staff duties and transportation.
Example of Duties:
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Manager and Conference Planners
- Source, schedule and confirm events and meetings for the Manager and Conference Planners, as requested
- Backup Administrative Assistant with phones, data entry, mail, etc.
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Develop post content and ensure consistent updating
- Contribute to strategy and content of growing social media management
- Coordinate and prepare proposal packages
- Assist with all logistics (packing, shipping, stuffing name badges and other items as needed)
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to perform under pressure/against tight deadlines
- Sufficient in all Microsoft Suite, Google Docs, Outlook
- Experience in Data Base Management Systems, InDesign, and Web Design encouraged
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Availability to travel as an on-site representative if needed
- Experience in event planning basics a plus
The Administrative Planner Assistant will provide administrative, clerical, and logistical support services for the Professional Development Group. This position will report to the Manager of Operations and Events.
Position will be 25-40 hours a week. Will flex depending on conference schedule.
Please send resume to email@example.com.