Since 1986, PDG has planned and overseen conferences that are national in scope. Each year, we host a Student Loan Receivables Collection Conference, P-Cards on Campus Conference, and The College & University Bursar Conference.
PDG was started in 1986 to provide professional education to the administrative side of higher education. Since our first conference, the National Conference for College & University Bursars, Cashiers, & Treasury Managers, we have been creating, planning, and managing conferences across the United States. (refer to our conference history for further past conferences) Currently PDG runs/manages the following annual conferences:
- National Conference for College & University Bursars, Cashiers, & Treasury Managers
- National Student Loan/Receivables Collection Conference
- National Cards on Campus Conference
- Annual Circle City Treasury Management Conference
PDG also offers meeting and conference planning services. We provide all of the following meeting and conference services to make your corporate meeting, training seminar, or annual conference be their best possible:
- brochure design
- mailings and promotions
- hotel negotiations
- site inspections
- on-site conference management
- meal and reception planning
- golf tournements and special tours/outings
- association management
- budget design and estimating
- handout materials design and printing
- event web site design, registration, and promotion
- and many more.....
PDG also does third-party conference planning. Check out our services!