31st National College & University
Bursars SFS Conference
April 23 - 26, 2017 | Ponte Vedra Beach, FL | Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
We are pleased to announce a New Operational Treasury Track at this year’s conference! It will focus on the operational side of treasury, providing the necessary tools that can be applied back on campus.
Network with other higher education professionals about projects, software packages, trends, procedures and much more. This year we expect conference attendees from well over 200 private, public, and proprietary colleges, universities, trade and technical schools from throughout the U.S.
Participating exhibitors will include collection agencies, billing servicers, tuition management firms, software houses, hardware companies, credit card companies, e-commerce companies and alternative loan providers.
Thank you to our 2017 Gold Sponsor!
Who Should Attend?
10 Reasons to Attend
- Business Officers
- Student Financial Services
- Financial Aid
- Chief Fiscal Officer
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Treasury Managers
- Discounted hotel rate of $199/night
- 30 concurrent sessions, more than any other conference about bursars, business officer, student financial services and treasury management subjects
- Practical money-saving ideas
- Positive return on your travel and education dollar investment
- Fantastic new location with lots to do
- Networking with a nationwide group of peers
- Inexpensive airfares
- Reaching a broad group of potential suppliers and agencies
- Pre-Conference Workshops (including Bursars Basics)
- CPE credit approved agenda