33rd National College & University Bursars SFS Conference
March 31 - April 3, 2018
San Antonio, TX | Hyatt Regency San Antonio
Network with other higher education professionals about projects, software packages, trends, procedures and much more. This year we expect conference attendees from well over 200 private, public, and proprietary colleges, universities, trade and technical schools from throughout the U.S.
Participating exhibitors will include collection agencies, billing servicers, tuition management firms, software houses, hardware companies, credit card companies, e-commerce companies and alternative loan providers.
Who Should Attend?
10 Reasons to Attend
- Business Officers
- Student Financial Services
- Financial Aid
- Chief Fiscal Officer
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Treasury Managers
- 50 concurrent sessions, more than any other conference about bursars, business officer, student financial services and treasury management subjects
- Practical money-saving ideas
- Positive return on your travel and education dollar investment
- Fantastic new location with lots to do
- Networking with a nationwide group of peers
- Inexpensive airfares
- Reaching a broad group of potential suppliers and agencies
- Pre-Conference Workshops (including Bursars Basics)
- CPE credit approved agenda
- Discounted hotel rate of $210/night